• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Follow
  • Thursday, July 21, 2011
    mari,kita buka dan lembutkan hati kita :)



    Forgive me Allah For the wrongs I have done. For anger, I shouldn't have Against anyone. I know I'm weak Allah, But I love You, I really do, And in spite of my weakness, I know You love me too. Forgive me for not reading Your word, And for the times that I stray. Forgive me for just being too tired When I don't take the time to pray. Give me the strength, Oh! Allah, to do what I should each day. Let Your love shine through me So others will follow Your way. Even though I've failed You Allah, I know You'll forgive me, And this I promise Allah, A better Muslim I will be. For Your presence is in me Filling my heart with Your love, And I have Your reassurance You're guiding from above. I love You Allah, and thank You For the blessings You bestow, I will tell others about You So Your goodness they too, will know.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment