• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Follow
  • Do'a for all my Friends!

    Saturday, April 30, 2011
    i found this do'a on Tengku Shahrom's facebook
    it's a very beautiful do'a

    Dear Allah, I do not know of all the challenges my friends are facing, but You know everything. I hear their silence, but You hear their plead. I see them laughing, but You see their tears. I see when they give, but You see what has been taken from them. I see their lively outward appearance, but You see the scars in their soul. I experience their faith, but You know their doubts. So please give us everything we need, guide us to the correct path, strengthen our Iman, bless us abundantly for all times to come. Thank you Allah!

    seringkali kita melihat luaran je dan tigak mengetahui apa sebenarnya yang mereka lalui dan perlukan
    semoga segala urusan sahabat sahabatku dipermudahkanNya 

    1 comments:

    1. - said...:

      a good doa fawwaz. =))

    Post a Comment